Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update...
Well, Blake is out of his biopsy and is awake. I guess that the biopsy was a little rough because he felt it! He said that even though he was sedated he felt the needle go in for the biopsy and was in a lot of pain. So he is trying to rest and is feeling very frustrated.

We should have the first set of results by five tonight and then the secondary results in the next 2-3 days. So he will be here for at least 2-3 more days and maybe even more depending on what the results are. In the meantime they are giving him a steriod treatment just in case he is rejecting.

That is about all for now. My dad, Emily and I are at the hospital right now spending some much needed time with my mom and Blake. I will give you an update as soon as I hear anything.

0 comments: