Thursday, July 17, 2008

UPDATE....
First, the update on my dad is that his surgery went very well. They were able to do everything laproscopicly (sp?) and did not have to open him up. The surgery went very well; just as expected.
Great news number 2....Blake is out of surgery and everything went perfectly and he is in recovery. My dad's kidney was placed into Blake and even before it was connected to his bladder it was producing urine!!! YIPEE! So the doctor decided to go ahead and take out his dialysis line. Thank the Lord, no more dialysis!!!
My mom is actually heading up to see my dad for the first time right now. She is so happy! He should be able to go home in 24 hours to 2 days as long as things go as planned.
Again, thank you for your prayers. They have definitely been felt today.
I will be in touch as soon as there is any new news.

0 comments: