Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning!

I say "Good Morning" because it truly is a "good" morning. Everyone is feeling much better with sleep and some time to process the crazy day yesterday. Blake is doing much better as of this morning and he is even feeling like his pain is manageable. They got him up to stand this morning!!!! The goal of the transplant nurses today is to get both guys up and walking today. Amazing!  Also, my mom said that Blake's kreatny(Sp? chemical in body) was at a 10 before the surgery and when they tested it last night it had already come down to a 6!! That is so good. It is probably even lower as of this morning.
 I haven't officially heard word on my dad yet but he was just resting. His surgery site was starting to hurt last night when my mom left the hospital, but nothing major. 
Praise the Lord for a successful transplant and that the small little issues are worked out. The Lord is so good! He is our protector and our healer! 
Oh! I also have pictures. They are to come when I can get on a different computer that can take the card from my camera. Keep checking back. :O)

2 comments:

Judy said...

We are so happy and look forward to seeing photos. I have kept all of our prayer warriors up on the info and they are sending me lots of emails with notes of love to Blake. Tell Blake and Scott that we love them so.

R.A. said...

Thanks for the update!